Galvanized Stair Treads Steel Grating for Sale
Galvanized Stair Treads Steel Grating
Steel bar grating with high strength and firm structure is made up of carbon steel, aluminum steel, or stainless steel. According to the manufacturing methods, it can be divided into four types: welded, press-locked, swage-locked, and riveted gratings. According to the surface shapes, it can be divided into smooth and serrated gratings. With various styles and sizes for choice, steel gratings are widely used in everyday life, such as stair treads, walkways, platforms, floors, various covers, wheeled equipment, security screens, heavy-duty constructions, and so on.
Product Name: Galvanized Stair Treads Steel Grating
All the steel gratings can be customized as per our customer’s requirement.
Before our quotation, the following infos are required:
* Grating typr & size(bearing bar size, bearing bar spacing, cross bar size, cross bar spacing).
* Grating top surface: plain or serrated
* Span direction ( direction of bearing bar)
* Indication of the location & size of cut-outs and removable areas.
* Indication any banding, kick plate, or nosing requirement.
* Surface treatment: galvanized, painting or untreated.
* Specify the type & quantity of clips if required.
Surface Treatment of Galvanized Stair Treads Steel Grating
We provide four finishes for anti-corrosion treatment of carbon steel bar grating: Black / Bare Steel: No finish, life is very short, but the price is the cheapest. Painted Coat: The anti-rust effect is general and can be any color. Electro-galvanized: A small amount of zinc coating, easy to cause slight corrosion in humid environment. Hot-dip galvanized: The most commonly used method to provide the best anti-rust effect, strictly in accordance with ASTM A123 or GB/T 13912-2002.
Support custmoized Galvanized Stair Treads Steel Grating:
Steel Grating Types
Irregular Steel Grating:
Application of Metal Serrated drainage covers Steel Grid Grating
Application of Metal Serrated drainage covers Steel Grid Grating:
Perforated hole for stairs: